Sunday, September 12, 2010

Showered!

I'm not quite sure how they managed to pull it off, but they totally did. My BFF (Matron of Honor) Jen and Eric managed to keep something from me for TWO MONTHS.

I had a surprise bridal shower yesterday and it was pretty fantastic. I usually hate surprises, but seriously was thrilled to see my family gathered. And cake too. I love cake.

Jen had my back and made sure there were no silly penis games. I opened really awesome gifts. I guess the theme was "Anything that reminds you of Kat."

Stoked.

Aside from all of that and having a fantastic day yesterday, I came home after festivities and crashed out pretty hard. I woke up this morning with a sore throat. Hopefully, it's just a little cold and will be gone in no time. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment